VP of Engineering
Posted on: February 7, 2022
Palo Alto, CA
CloudMedx is looking for an experienced and hands-on VP of Engineering, that will build, lead and mentor the engineering team responsible for our core data environment and service delivery systems. Your primary responsibility will be to grow and lead a world-class AI engineering team, and ensure they have everything they need to be successful.
As part of CloudMedx leadership team, you will inform and align your teams around strategic decisions and ensure we are operating on the right principles, strategy, and roadmaps to build our product. In addition, you will manage budget, roadmaps, timelines, and overall execution in your team to ensure smooth collaboration.
- 10+ years of experience in software development and management in healthcare technology organizations.
- 3+ years of successful leadership and people management experience and effectively mentoring senior leaders on management and technical tracks
- 7+ years of experience in building ML models
- Needs to be very technical or hands-on with ML/AI models, AWS, Java, Python, SVM, Logistic/Linear Regression
- Deep Learning (CNN/RNN) and Big Data Knowledge
- Great record of building high-functioning teams and retaining the best engineering talent.
- Willingness to work in a small, but fast-paced startup environment
You will Get:
- A tremendously impactful role that provides an opportunity to grow
- The ability to build upon and lead an awesome team of engineers
- Competitive salary
- A full suite of benefits, including health and dental
- A casual and homey workplace in downtown Palo Alto, CA
- Commuter benefits