Posted on: September 28, 2021
Palo Alto, CA
CloudMedx is looking for an exceptional Sales Manager.
Sales Manager is responsible to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. Define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Sales Manager is also responsible for managing existing clients and ensuring they stay satisfied and positive. This position requires extensive communication with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities. Sales Manager is responsible for selling into medium to large sized healthcare organizations and must have prior experience selling into hospitals, insurance providers and other health delivery organizations. Sale Manager reports directly to the CEO.
- Provide online product demos to clients!!!
- Run analytics on client data and come up with trends and patterns to optimize our reach to our customers
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop a tailored digital marketing proposal
- Identify common new business prospects and cross-sell integrated search and affiliate proposition
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Track and record activity on accounts and close deals to meet these targets.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors
- 3-6 years of sales experience selling software (preferably AI) into healthcare organizations and network with health plans. (Experience in the healthcare sector is a must)
- Must be able to do online product demos to clients!
- A bachelor’s degree, MBA is preferred
- Prospecting and Closing Skills
- Market Knowledge
- Territory Management
- Tenacious & creative sales approach
- Driven and motivated by results
- Passionate about selling
- Strong presenter and negotiator
- Excellent written skills
- Organized with good attention to detail
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
- Able to work as part of wide and varied team