Machine Learning Engineer/AI Scientist/Data Scientist
Posted on: September 28, 2021
Palo Alto, CA
We challenge you to make a difference through innovation in advanced data analytics in the area of healthcare solutions and services. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work with a growing team of data scientists developing new concepts, propositions, technologies and demonstrators that bring new insights from a combination of multiple healthcare data sources.
- Design algorithms that combine human & machine workers to train high quality ML models
- This position requires expertise in acquiring, processing, analyzing and modeling of information from potentially massive amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- You will collaborate closely with technologists and business stakeholders on the transition of your research into high value business applications.
- 3+ years of experience using deep learning in an applied setting.
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field (at the time of hire)
- Experience in advanced machine learning for temporal and hierarchical domains (e.g. recurrent neural networks, deep learning).
- Experience working with Big Data and strong knowledge of big data infrastructure (e.g., Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Elastic Search, AWS)
- Programming experience with C/C++/C# and Java
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and writing proficiency as evidenced by a strong publication record.
- The ability to think “out of the box” to combine multiple possibly unrelated solutions to solve a single complex problem.
- Preference would be given to candidates with healthcare experience.
Data Architecture, Hadoop, Predictive Modeling, Data Analytics, Big Data, ML and AI Modeling, Data Science, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Java, Python, SVM, Logistic/Linear Regression, SQL