Director of Marketing
Posted on: February 8, 2022
Palo Alto, CA
We are looking for an experienced, high-level Director of Marketing to manage all marketing efforts to support the sales team. This person must have deep understanding of enterprise sales and healthcare domain expertise to deploy best practices to market to customer segments that CloudMedx has. This role will be charged with leading marketing programs that increase awareness among key buyer targets and drive both pipeline and revenue growth across all regions.
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day execution of all marketing programs, strategies and multi-channel digital marketing execution
- Organize podcasts, blog posts, conferences, positioning, messaging, digital advertising, tv, print, radio, market research, naming, identity, content development, website, collateral, marketing automation
- Collaborate with product managers, commercial leads, and the broader marketing team to execute effective go-to-market plans and craft persuasive materials
- Be an expert by researching industry trends, staying up to date on regulatory matters, and continually exploring ways to enhance industry knowledge and expertise
- Conduct competitive analysis to understand industry trends, curate competitive intel, and develop and share key insights
- Develop presentations and training materials to support our sales team
- Provide key topics and guidance to the healthcare writer to build compelling content (whitepapers, materials, videos, blogs, case studies, etc.) to communicate our products
- Partner with external vendors and creative agencies to develop ad assets, landing pages, email copy, etc. for content syndication and demand gen programs
- 8+ years of Director-level marketing experience in the healthcare industry (preferably AI software companies)
- Healthcare, digital or high-tech marketing expertise
- Understanding of enterprise sales
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Experience leading marketing growth strategies
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of social media, social media platforms, search, digital marketing and metrics.
- Experience analyzing and optimizing marketing programs and growth initiatives
- Deep Provider market and technology ecosystem and architecture understanding.
- Deep understanding of Provider operations and organizational structures.
- Proven business acumen as it relates to the evolving Healthcare market and the impact of those changes on existing healthcare organizations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Adept at working cross-functionally to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining professionalism and poise.
- Strong presence with senior executives and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in software and technology sales is a plus.